Sunday, March 14, 2010

A spring for passion!


It always seems that life moves in stages. Besides the obvious stages, there are times of personal growth and times of career growth. There are also inevitable times of loss, pain and challenge that eventually give way to wisdom and easier sailing. I've decided to declare 2010 my year for reconnecting with myself and my passions. I plan to spend my time with the people I love most, doing things that make my heart sing!! This weekend has been a great start. I partied the night away with tons of friends, and spend a cozy Saturday with my sister and besty making cupcakes and giggling. What better to top it off but a Sunday spent with my family and my love cooking and eating great food!!


Spinach & Feta Pizza

Cover a store bought or handmade thin pizza crust with a thin layer of pizza or marinara sauce. Top with sliced red onion, feta cheese crumbles, sliced tomato, sliced fresh mozzarella, & whole spinach leaves. Spinkle with fresh minced garlic and dried basil leaves. Bake at 450* for 8-10 min Yummmmmm.....

No comments: