Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Here's to love!


Since the very beginning of this whole wedding extravaganza, I have held the position that I will not be one of those brides that gets all crazy and loses sight of whats important. With just 3 days until we tie the knot, I think I have done a pretty good job. I've only cried once, and can't say that I've really been all that stressed out.

I will admit however, that this last week as a "single" girl has really stretched the limits of my patience and my ability to handle stress. I'm not sure what it is, but I think there is some unknown inner thing in all women that goes a bit mad whenever a wedding is nearby.

I am hereby taking a big breath and thanking the universe for all the gifts in my life and for leading me down a path to the greatest gift of all, the love of my life...Gerald.

While I'm bittersweet over the fact that this experience is nearing its end, I am also so incredibly excited to marry the man of my dreams and share the special day with everyone we love. Here's to love, weddings and all the stuff that life is really about!

No comments: