Monday, March 5, 2012

February Changed It All

Every time I hit a goal, or in some cases obliterate a goal, I realize that my potential is far greater than I give myself credit.  There were many years in my life where I held the belief that I was an un-athletic person.  That I HATED running.  That I was incapable of ever being a tiny person, because I "just wasn't born that way".  That fat people are incapable of running, it's scientifically too difficult. 

Today, just 3 months into my new plan for life, I have radically changed my beliefs, and my health.  I've blown my weight loss and athletic goals out of the water and now for the first time in my life I actually believe that I am capable of any goal I set for myself.  In light of my new outlook, I've revised my 2012 bucket list as follows:

1.  Not only will I lose 50lbs by May, I will do it by the end of March.

2.  I will see 100lb weight loss this year.

3. I've already hit my goal to run a 5k, so I will run a 5k in 30 mins.

4.  I will do at least 1 un-assisted pull-up

Who knows where the path will take me.  I know for sure that my life is already changed and I can't contain the excitement I have for the future.  It's a whole new world of opportunities that I never considered possible!

39lbs lost

No comments: